TCZ verification check here www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm

Filed in Zambia updates by on 12 September 2022 12 Comments

TCZ verification, the Teacher councils of Zambia TCZ, has an online portal TCZ Portal Login, where you can use the portal to Trace your TCZ verification Link. the Teacher council The Teaching Council of Zambia has its primary functions of registration of teachers, recruitment, transfer, promotion, discipline and termination of employment of teachers in the Public Service. so this article contains all the guide regarding the TCZ portal.

to perform the TCZ verify firstly you should have the Non Zambian Passport Number NRC, Then click verify, and the MY TCZ VERIFICATION portal will open enter the number and click verify. please bear in mind that The all the teachers with the TCZ number can apply for practicing certificate even if they have not yet received the registration certificates.

How to get the TCZ verification

open your web browser and go to the verify section www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm then follow this steps:-

TCZ verification
  • Enter your NRC as the system requires
  • The Status of your documents will be availed

Call the center if you face any challenges, concerning the TCZ verification (0968121687/0978517145/0956911634) or write to us through email , [email protected] for more information visit The Teaching Council of Zambia website. or just comment below and our teams will get back to you.

Tags: , ,

About the Author ()

Comments (12)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Estella Kamalata says:

Good evening? Kindly am asking for the practice license fees for secondary school teachers.

2. When the printing of certificate is in process without any errors of the documents. How does it show when you go on verify ?…

3. Nakamba Martha says:

Good afternoon?
    I just wanted to find out how long it takes for one to have access to the TCZ number after registering.
    It is almost a month now I have no access to it my friends that registered after me and those I registered with already have the TCZ numbers .
    Please help.

4. bwembya says:

How can one apply for the TCZ practising License

5. Mbuzi Daniel says:

TCZ certificate

6. Mudenda Evelyn says:

Good evening admin, just wanted to ask, for how long does it take for a tcz certificate to be printed?

7. Mudenda Evelyn says:

Please admin, reply!

8. Mukuka Christopher says:

I appplied for teacher registration before the teacher recruitment but up to today it is still pending. I have been trying to call the TCZ numbers but they are either off or not picked. This is not fair because i was left out of the recent recruitment because of the same.

9. Mwana margret says:

Good afternoon admin I payed for my teacher registration fee in 2018 but until now I have not yet receive my teaching certificate when I try to check online they say no results are found please help me
    Reply admin